Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A little color

The yard work is done, for now. I'm not showing a big photo for 2 reasons.
1) Safety first! Showing the bad guys where we live probably isn't the smartest thing.
2) It's still not pretty. The house doesn't have a lot of curb appeal, but at least it's better. Hopefully this is enough of an improvement that my sanity will hold until we can rip out everything and start from scratch. Next year. Or 2009.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to send you pictures of my front yard, they are sure to make you feel better about yours!

Anonymous said...

We ripped everything out last year. Rebuilt the flower beds this year and are trying to revitalize the lawn. Next year maybe we will actually get to plant something pretty. I liked your flowers.

Michelle in Ne

karin said...

I wish I had a place to even think about planting something pretty. You can email ME a photo of the whole thing- I already know where you live and I know what the outside of your house looks like.

Unknown said...

Due to water restrictions, I watered our garden for the first time since we moved in.
But your flowers are pretty.

Anonymous said...

Did you watch a particularly scary 20/20 recently? You're very safe all of a sudden.

And, you're flowers are lovely. None of our plants are lovely due to our current drought.

Sam and Fam said...

hold on Ann, it's a very stress relieving addiction. you're just getting started.

chunkymonkey said...

I agree with Laura. I used to go to Gma N's just to help in the flower beds and chill and get my fingers dirty. It was the same in our little patio at the condo. I hope that our big (little) yard will stop overwhelming me so I can enjoy it here too. I think I am starting to. And Con can't get into the car without messing with the flowers or the dirt. I wonder who he learned that from?