Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Evan is on the move!

It's not real crawling, but it's fast. Especially on tile.

Try to ignore Edie's screaming right near the microphone. She's right. They're not Froot Loops, they're Apple Jacks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ann. I could die from all the cuteness!

Jack crawled the same way. I think there is not much cuter than the commando crawl.

Michelle in Nebraska

Unknown said...

Wow, he IS fast! and so graceful. I'm not joking about that. He just glides across the floor.

karin said...

He is too cute. Adam had us watch it, seriously, 10 TIMES. I told him after 10 we were done.

I LOVE Edie in the background and how you continue to encourage your boy and ignore her.

Anonymous said...

We used to call them Fruit Poops. I really enjoyed Evan's style of getting around. He would do well in the armed services I think. Not that I am suggesting you sign him up.

Ann said...

Em- Evan crawling reminds me of a supermodel on a runway because it's graceful and there's a bit of cleavage showing!

Karen B said...

That is some of the most impressive scooting I have ever seen. I think he has a definate future with Cirque de Soleil should he so choose. Maybe you should start training him now in gymnastics.