Just for the last 2 days. We've had Pay & Mary's boy Tyler here while they have been at the hospital having their baby! Little Katherine Fardanesh was born at 7:55 this morning, weighing 7 lbs, and looking extremely cute (once they got her cleaned up, of course!) She looks a lot like Tyler did, with just a bit of dark red hair. Tyler and I just got back from meeting her. I forgot my camera today, but hopefully I'll have a picture for y'all soon.
In the meantime, we have 4 kids. Here is the scene last night in the bathtub. (Please excuse the censoring. Had to keep Dean modest, you know)


I thought this picture was worth sharing, too! Dean is obsessed with going under water these days!
5 comments:
Which one is Tyler? Just kidding.
KT called me today just to have me guess who had their baby this morning and then to guess what they named her. What KT doesn't remember is that a few days ago she told me what they were planning on naming her. Tell Mary and Pay congrats!
Yippy another fardanesh girl!!! I bet it is a lot of fun at your house- lots of good boy play going on.
how about you and baby gender?
Congrats all around!
HLH- My ultrasound is in 2 weeks, but I am planning on not finding out if it's a boy or girl. I've never been surprised before, and I think it would be fun. I hope curiosity doesn't get the best of me and I ask the technician anyway!
In 10 years Dean will thank you profusely for that little censorship job you did. If he ever turns into an ungrateful teenager, be sure you mention it a lot.
Post a Comment