Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lil' Swimmers

This is what we did in Berdo while not at Legoland. Lots and lots of swimming. The kids got pretty good at convincing the big people to get in the pool with them. I have photographic evidence of my dad swimming! And my mom sat out in the 110 degree heat to lifeguard (even though they didn't get her in the pool) The things they will do for their grandkids!



5 comments:

karin said...

Cute photos! Mom and I were looking at the photos and had to figure out who the "girl" in the picture with Drew jumping into the pool was. We figured out that Beau was on the edge (after enlarging and zooming in) and then REALIZED it was Jon.

Unknown said...

I like the jumping shot. Very in-action. And I'm pleased to see Edie has a swimsuit. I'll admit - I was a little concerned at her fully-dressedness at legoland.

And I'm not surprised Mom didn't get in. In 22 years with a pool, I've known her to swim, maybe three times. And NEVER with a crowd.

Anonymous said...

I loved your pool when I was there. We were so lame though, we did "The Little Mermaid" hair thing in the water over and over and over again. Glad to see these guys are just jumping in like normal people. He he.

Nannie said...

I really get a kick out of all the photos of the kids that each of you put on your blogs. It keeps us current with what you all are doing. Hope to see you soon. Maybe this fall or winter. Hope you are feeling good. Yeah,right! With the heat that we both have been having I know you'll be glad when it cools off!

Heather said...

I feel special- I saw your mom swim ONCE. See Ann, your kids would love out pool....come and visit me!