If you do go, make sure you bring either a swim suit or a change of clothes for your kids. The new Pirate Shores section is too fun to pass up, and everyone gets soaked. We learned that on the first day. By the second, we were old pros.
Dean wants to be one of the Lego knights
Drew loved the fact that he was big enough to ride almost all of the rides by himself!
Edie was tall enough for only a few rides. The little train was fun, but she loved the "big boat", shown here with Grandpa & Edie trying to get Conrad to whistle. (He really does it, it's great!)
Grandma forgot her strong dislike of heights long enough to accompany Dean up in the helicopter!
The boys with one of the many fun statues around the park.
At the very fun Pirate Shores water park. Edie and Conrad wouldn't be distracted from the fountains long enough to look up for a picture.
Aunt Beebe & Drew and Uncle Tyler & Dean on AquaZone. I'm proud to say, we soaked them.
And Karin- Ha! I didn't have to do the story book ride. We walked fairly quickly through that dull section, and headed straight for the fun.
7 comments:
How Edie and CT were in the fountains is how Austi is and Adam is like Drew and Dean. I like how Tyler looks involved in the Aqua Zone and Beebe is just along for the ride.
That's too bad about the Storybook ride, I know you were looking forward to it :)
Okay, Edie trying to get Conrad to whistle is funny! She can't whistle, can she?
I also just love Mom in those cropped pants. You look great, Mom! Come to Utah early!
Thanks for posting more pictures of yourselves and your parents! I LOVE the pictures of your kids, but I want to see more of you all.
Emily and Devin are going to So. Cal at the end of this week on vacation and I told Em to take little Derek to Legoland. He's almost three and would love this. Are the tickets expensive?
By the way, Em and Devin closed on their first house this week. They'll be staying in Tucson. Also, April is heading to Flagstaff next year to finish school. That's it for Yeagley updates.
Love Ali
Ann, thanks for including us in your Christmas pics and updates. I am excited to see your kids grow. Keep up the great work!
I'm also glad to know that someone else in the family is scared of heights!
Ali- The tickets are fairly expensive, although not quite Disneyland prices. But my mom can get them discounted if you tell her what day & how many. They were about $30 per person discounted. And if you use the 2nd day free, then each day is only $15. Not bad, as far as amusement parks go.
I'll pass it along to her. They are both teachers, so vacation funds are short. I have your mom's number. Thanks for the info.
looks like fun! We'll have to try it when we are out in October!
Post a Comment