(Am I old enough to have a 7 year-old?!)
He got a tetherball for his birthday and played most of the morning in the backyard.

In the afternoon, we all went to SunSplash, a big waterpark with lots of huge slides. Drew was tall enough this year to ride the big ones. He and his friend, Connor, and Katie went first to the big "taco" slide. Katie said they were all talk while standing in line, but when they finally got to the top and looked down, both needed a little convincing that they would have fun! They did a few more big ones, but then spent the rest of the time in the wave pool. I had intended to take lots of pictures there, but we were all having so much fun, I forgot until it was almost time to go. Here are the kids after a fun afternoon.
We went back to the house afterwards for a few presents and some cake.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Drew! 7 is super old. And I always wanted a swim party, but my b-day is in December. You are a really lucky kid to get to go to a water park!
OMGosh
I remember visiting you in Boston after he was born, I cannot believe it has been 7 years! WOW!!!
No, you aren't old, you haven't even hit 30 yet!
Bryan was surprised when I reminded how old Drew was. Time really does go by faster the older you get. Looks like everyone had a great time, especially Edie in the group photo. I wish I was there.
Post a Comment