That is GREAT! I wish you were going in a month though. Think of me when you go on that lovely storybook boat ride (he-he).
I really think that we do not have enough superheros. Thank goodness your children are out fighting crime and saving kittens in trees.
Ok how cute is that?!? Love it!
I really wish I were in distress right now, because those are the cutest and best superheroes I have ever seen! Help! Save me! I'm stuck in Utah!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is GREAT! I wish you were going in a month though. Think of me when you go on that lovely storybook boat ride (he-he).
I really think that we do not have enough superheros. Thank goodness your children are out fighting crime and saving kittens in trees.
Ok how cute is that?!? Love it!
I really wish I were in distress right now, because those are the cutest and best superheroes I have ever seen!
Help! Save me! I'm stuck in Utah!
Post a Comment