Friday, June 15, 2007

YAY! He's clean!

After many months of fighting the bath, Evan has finally seen the light. Bath time is now fun time, and I'm glad. Since he's started eating "solids" he gets very messy, as all you mamas know. Baths are now necessary every day.

I know the video is probably cute only to me, but whatever.
It's my blog.

And to keep you all informed, Evan's name has been unofficially changed to Bubba. We rarely call him Evan. Pie calls him Big Boy. I call him anything from Mr. Fussy Pants to Shnookums to Stinky or Fuzzy, whichever seems appropriate at the time. The kids have latched on to Bubba. So Bubba it is, or any of its derivatives, Chubba, Hubba Bubba, etc.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is wicked cute! I think Bubba is appropriate for now. He is so chubby these days.

karin said...

I think the video is cute and my boys had me watch it 5 TIMES! Little A said each time, "bath, water, baby." Big A said, "Baby Enan is taking a bath." They love Big Boy, Bubba, Stinky, Mr. Fussy Pants, they would watch him play in the bath all day if I let them (the same 15 seconds worth over and over).

Anonymous said...

His hair is so light!!! I call my youngest Boo, it drives Aaron crazy.

Tracey said...

What a cute video! I'm glad that he's enjoying the bath now:)

Unknown said...

I like it! The Big Baby looks so happy and clean. Is getting out now a miserable experience?

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I wish my 17 month old little guy, would realize that baths are fun. He has fought them from the day he was born. He just prefers to be dirty.
Michelle in Nebraska

chunkymonkey said...

He looks like he would just swim away if he were in any more water!

How did you get such a great angle w/o getting your camera wet?

shauni said...

SOOOO cute! I love his big eyes. I saw your parents at Travis' wedding last weekend and it was so fun to see them again. I wish you all would be there. I am petitioning to start a Walter T. Stewart family reunion!

Unknown said...

I keep watching your cute naked baby swimming and giggling. Post again or I look like a stalker.

And I'm with Shauni on the WTS reunion.