We met up with the Yeagley Girls twice while I was there, and by "Yeagley Girls" I mean Ali, Karen, Liz and Dave. They introduced me to the expansion packs of Settlers of Cattan. Very fun, but I'm still a bit confused by most of it. We went out to eat twice, and I'm still full from all the wonderful food. And I'm pretty sure I laughed more in the last four days than I have in the last four months. They are so much fun!! The only thing I missed was not getting out to Ali's house to say "Hi" to Scott and meet the Handrattys. Next time, I guess.
Little Hyrum is much cuter than in any pictures you've seen. If you haven't seen him in person you are really missing out. He's so pretty! (in a very manly way, of course) And very pleasant, too.

Evan's first airplane ride. He did great, although he could have slept more.

Emily was very tolerant when the giant baby rolled over to meet the little baby and almost smushed him.

We are still the cute ones of the family!
Thanks Em and AJ! I had a great time!
4 comments:
Yes, you are both so cute! We loved having you here. Wish we could have had you longer. I think we even forgive you for not bringing Edie. Next time.
By the way, it's been a lot cooler and rainy this evening. Apparently you brought us the obnoxious heat.
I think ya'll are cute but in no way distinguish ya'll as "the cute ones" implying that the rest of us are NOT cute.
I am jealous that you have been able to hold little Hyrum but I have decided that I am learning patience and I will just have to wait until August.
I don't know what to call Evan on my blog anymore because he is not little in the photo with Hyrum- should I call him "Ginormus E"?
*Sorry about the long comment but things needed to be said.
aw, sounds like a really neat trip. reminds me of when I came out to see you after Drew was born....so soo long ago!
Thanks for coming!! It was great having you and Evan. Next time shoot for the fall (or spring or winter) and we can venture out more than just to Target. :)
And Karin, if it's really based on size and not age, I don't think Big E works either.
Post a Comment