Monday, June 04, 2007

We've only just begun

to party!

Birthday season at the Fardanesh house has begun and is in full swing. Today, of course, was Dean's and Edie's birthday. Edie had a little party this evening and Dean's friends are coming over Wednesday after school to party hardy. We don't do "friend parties" every year, we save those crazy events for every other year. I'm going to need a couple years off after this month is over.


Aunt Beebe gave her a "birthday girl" crown and sash and Edie wore them proudly. Isn't she just the cutest little 3 year old?


Edie and her one little girl friend. She has a few other friends, but they are boys and she refused to invite them because she was convinced that only girls could come to her party. When her friend's brother and her 2 boy cousins came, she didn't seem to care that boys were there. After all, they brought presents!


Dean is crossing his eyes on purpose. It's his latest talent.


Gift opening is the craziest part of the party.


Edie sang "Happy Birthday to You" to herself. Very cute.

Stay tuned for pictures from our next birthday party!

6 comments:

karin said...

I love that she sang to herself. Adam does the same thing and wants every cake to have "fire" Her crown and sash are beautiful. She is so cute about her little girl friend. I miss her already (I guess I miss all the Nor Cal peoples, when do I get to see ya'll?).

I am glad that Dean is having a party on Wednesday because that guarantees another posting filled with pictures of your cute kids. :)

Anonymous said...

ann, your boys are so handsome! And Edie's hair is so light, she must get that from you Dad.

June is a big gift giving month for us too. Both of our Dad's have their birthdays this month in addition to fathers day and my MIL's birthday!

Unknown said...

Edie looks like a real birthday princess. The Yeagleys are almost foaming at the mouth that you aren't bringing her, too.

Unknown said...

oh, in picture 2, Edie looks a lot like Aunt Karin.

Anonymous said...

It's true. We have glitter make-up and more tiaras and feather boas than we know what to do with. Also, Paul and Murphy do not mind playing dress up with us, and Bean outright likes to wear a good feather boa. Send that child out to play with us, you know you want to.

Anonymous said...

PS - I really think that both cats and Murphy would WANT to have a tea party with us.