Dean's friends came over after kindergarten today to have some lunch and cake and car races. Dean wanted a "Cars" birthday party, so we figured it would be fun to have some races and hand out a Piston Cup to the winner. The kids decorated little wooden cars and then raced them and had lots of fun. Dean was only a little upset that he didn't win the Piston Cup, by the time it was present time, he had already forgotten about it.
The party continues for me, I'm off to Emily's tomorrow! Can't wait to hold that cute, cute baby!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yay! You'll be here tomorrow. Looks like a wicked fun party!
Ann, you are so creative! It looks like you had a great party. The cars party I had for Carter consisted of me ordering a cars cake from Walmart and getting cars plates. I am so impressed by you. Have a great trip to Emily's.
That looks like tons of fun! I should live close by you, then my kids won't have "parties" consisting of family, dinner, dessert and games after they go to bed.
I am SO excited that ya'll are coming to visit, party for Austin at the beach when you are here!
4 comments:
Yay! You'll be here tomorrow. Looks like a wicked fun party!
Ann, you are so creative! It looks like you had a great party. The cars party I had for Carter consisted of me ordering a cars cake from Walmart and getting cars plates. I am so impressed by you. Have a great trip to Emily's.
That looks like tons of fun! I should live close by you, then my kids won't have "parties" consisting of family, dinner, dessert and games after they go to bed.
I am SO excited that ya'll are coming to visit, party for Austin at the beach when you are here!
Happy Birthday, Dean! Do we share the same birthday?!:)
Post a Comment