The fireplace project that began shortly before Evan was born is coming along ssllooooowlly but surely: Tile is next, then tape, texture & paint on the top half, a pretty mantle and it's done!! If we continue on our current timeline, I guess it'll be done around Christmastime. Merry Christmas to me!
WOW! That looks good and I feel like I can say that because I feel like I have been there often enough to see the progress- slowly but surely. Hopefully I will be able to see the finished fireplace BEFORE Christmas.
Merry Christmas is right! Say, where are you planning on Christmas this year? I have some ideas. That I will discuss with you in just a few days - IN PERSON!
3 comments:
WOW! That looks good and I feel like I can say that because I feel like I have been there often enough to see the progress- slowly but surely. Hopefully I will be able to see the finished fireplace BEFORE Christmas.
Merry Christmas is right! Say, where are you planning on Christmas this year? I have some ideas. That I will discuss with you in just a few days - IN PERSON!
I especially like what a neat little seat and stage/jumping off place it makes for Con.
Post a Comment