Friday, July 27, 2007

Dress Up

Edie introduced Evan to the wonderful world of dress-ups today. Don't all big sisters do this to their little brothers? I know we did!
He was enjoying it, so, why not??
I'd like to point out Edie's choice of pirate shoes. Very "Argh!"

5 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

They are so cute! Little Evey could be a baby girl. (Don't tell Pie I said that)

Can't wait to see you in a week.

Unknown said...

Evan looks thrilled to be in a tutu. But who wouldn't be? And those shoes are very aarrgh!

shauni said...

Cute pictures! Evan is getting so big. I love the tutu.

karin said...

I LOVE that Little E is in a tutu and Big E is in a pirate costume. Her shoes are almost 'I Dream of Jeanie' with those pants.

Drew was very well behaved at Lego Land today, I only told him and his friend, Andrew, they could not go into the water to get legos out once. :)

Anonymous said...

It is the right of older sisters everywhere to do this to their brothers.