I had fun with this online quiz, even though it's endorsed by Oprah (I'm kind of anti-Oprah right now). It says that while the calendar says I'm 29.3 years old, my "Real Age" is 26.4. And I even answered all the questions honestly!
Ha! I just knew I wasn't really almost 30!
4 comments:
I turned out to be about a year younger than my chronilogical age. I read what was making me "older" though and I whole heartedly disagreed with their findings. They grouped my social network and stress together, but my social network lowers my stress levels. This was sort of fun to take, but I don't put much stock in what they use to calculate age. Interesting.
I also agree with you about Oprah, she's sort of hit or miss.
Yay, I'm younger, too. Instead of my actual 27.7, I'm 25.3! And I took that like a year ago and I was tons older then.
Oh, I don't like that test! the caldnar says that I am 28.7, while my real age is 28.0. that sucks...
I took the test a few days ago and thought I had already left a comment here. I am so forgetful it's RIDICULOUS!
My chronological age is 26 (as of yesterday) and my "real age" is 19.6, that is even with having my kids so close together and moving within the last 12 months. I guess I act really young because my MIL thought I was turning 24!
Post a Comment