Sunday, August 13, 2006

I want my mama

Edie and her daddy have a fun little tradition. Whenever she sees him on the computer, she requests "kitties" or "doggies". For those who don't understand our particular dialect of toddlerese, I'll translate: "Dad, will you please stop whatever you're working on and find pictures of kitties/doggies on the internet for me?" He always agrees--afterall, she is the princess.

The latest website they found together is a hit with the boys as well. I found them all watching and laughing along this morning. The favorite is the little dog at the end, hence the title of this post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://kittenwar.com/

http://puppywar.com/

It's addictive. : )

karin said...

Very cute! I might come to your house next week, I'll let you know as soon as I know. :)

stewartsoccer said...

well that is a strange thing to ask for but if she is the princess then i guess she wins. (pie i hope you get a girl to even things out or at least have someone else to call princess)

Unknown said...

That was amazing! Conrad is starting to do those types of mimicing, too. Sorry, Beebe - your baby is tons smarter than a talking dog.