Here are photos from our fun time at the school's skate night last night. Grandma, Beebe, Con and Grace came with us. I was the only grown-up with skates on, so I was the one lucky enough to go around the rink with all the little non-skaters. And I didn't even fall once! While waiting for their turn skating, the little ones had fun "playing" the video games, or in Edie's case, hanging with a preschool friend.
our skate night is coming up too, I love the opportunity to done skates, with the excuse that "its to support the kids", but really? I love to roller skate.
Con looks so proud of himself. And you look like a world-class skater! Good job on not falling. Probably helps that you always had someone holding your hand. :)
6 comments:
Can I just say, that I am extremely jealous!
our skate night is coming up too, I love the opportunity to done skates, with the excuse that "its to support the kids", but really? I love to roller skate.
Looks like you all had a great time!
I love Roller King! I haven't been there forever! How fun!
I'm so glad you were able to post at least one photo of each kid. I know I took tons of Con and one or two of Dean and Drew. We sure had fun!
Can you live near me when we start going to skating parties? I don't think I would have been able not to fall.
Love Edie with her preschool friend. And Evan with the video games.
Con looks so proud of himself. And you look like a world-class skater! Good job on not falling. Probably helps that you always had someone holding your hand. :)
Post a Comment