We had a casualty in Evan's room yesterday. She may never be the same again.

Evan apparently didn't feel the need for a nap. Instead, he wanted to moisturize. Everything he could reach. An entire bottle of Eucerin emptied in the crib. It took 3 shampooings to get it all out of his hair.

Reminds me of another time, with
another toddler. Different lotion, same baby doll.
4 comments:
we've played that game, but with vaseline. just as fun to get out as eucerine!
I LOVE it! Those kids are hilarious and Edie looks so young in that posting. I think I might have to come with mom and Katie just to see your kids, hopefully we won't have anything like that to deal with.
You know, H loves to moisturize as well. Did your kids get the Stewart dry skin, too? And evidently, napping is for losers. None of us seem to nap anymore. I'm not a bit surprised at Evan's choices.
Arrrgh! What is this fascination with creams (and soaps)? It's always such a bummer to come into what you think should be a peaceful scene and see a mess. It's a good thing they're so dang CUTE!
Post a Comment