Emily tagged me to write 7 random things about me. I'm having trouble thinking up 7 things that I haven't already mentioned on this blog. Here's what you get instead:
1. I ate absolutely nothing healthy yesterday. Breakfast was the cinnamon melts from McDonalds (have you tried those? AWESOME!!) and a Diet Coke. Lunch was an In-N-Out cheeseburger, no onions, and a Diet Coke. Dinner was corn dogs in front of the TV (Pie's out of town. That means no cooking for me!) We watched Shrek 3. And after the kids went to bed, did I eat my recommended 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables? No. I had some Ben & Jerry's instead. No wonder my tummy hurt when I was trying to go to sleep!
2. The Cub Scout Raingutter Regatta is tonight and the boys are so excited! I bought a kit for Dean to make his own sailboat and he's as giddy as I've ever seen him about participating. It means a late bedtime for everyone, but I'm looking forward to it, too.
3. I have the most talented friends! You all know about Heather and Ali, but let me introduce you to Blue. She has a new business called That's so Childish and it's almost online. Bookmark this site and check back every so often. You'll be glad you did. (Don't tell Edie, but she's getting a Blue Reid original for Christmas!)
4. The last of my new hardwood is being installed right now! I'm thinking that I won't post a picture of it and the completed fireplace. You'll have to come and see it in person. Ha, ha.
5. All I want for Christmas is a fake tree. Real trees are messy with the dropping needles and the spilled water, and we haven't had one make the room smell nice since we moved to this house. I want one that I can set up whenever I want and take down whenever I want. Thanksgiving to New Year's is too long to keep a real one from drying out, and after all that work, I want to appreciate it for a while. I think Pie will finally agree to it this year. At least he's not vetoing it right away.
6. Tomorrow is Evan's birthday and he's still not sleeping through the night consistently. We've been working hard on it for over a month now. I'm tired. The fact that I'm searching my brain and can't come up with #7 is a testament to how tired I am.
5 comments:
Oh how I want to eat junk food for any meal, but especially three in a row. I hope you enjoyed your in-and-out and that corn dog!
I wanted so badly to have In-N-Out yesterday but the drive-thru was ridiculous and I was not about to get the boys out of car- probably better that I didn't eat it, because I think I am going to call Bryan after my appointment today and see if he wants to go on a date with me to In-N-Out.
How cruel not to post a photo of your lovely room! Bryan didn't want a fake tree but I won because we weren't in Texas for over 2 weeks last year and he thought Adam was old enough to appreciate a tree but I didn't want to spend at least $50 on a tree we could appreciate for 2 weeks! But sadly this year, our tree is in storage, not that we have a place for it anyway.
I couldn't talk my boys into putting lights on the fake fica again this year, darn it! They want any christams tree as long as it is actually a "christmas looking" tree.
I had no idea your friend Blue made that fantastic bear hat! H gets compliments on it everywhere we go, and I think AJ wants one in his size!
Ann,
Jack did not start sleeping consistently thru the night until after he was 18 months old. (As your sister well knows) It will happen eventually. Until then I can totally sympathize.
Michelle in Nebraska
Post a Comment