Have you seen
this website? You answer a little survey about your feelings on the issues, and then it tells you which presidential candidate best matches you. I've never heard of my perfect candidate. I guess that means I should study up a little more.
4 comments:
I got it in a email a few months ago. I took the quiz and ended up with a candidate I had never heard of before!
I took it and it said Mayor Guiliani. I think it said that because I didn't change the importance and I was unsure on a few issues.
I think I need to educate myself on the issues and retake the quiz.
Like the majority, I got the senator from Alaska. What's weird to me is that Kucinich got so many because that guy is a NUT.
I love being civically responsible. I really like my candidate, but I don't know if he'll get the nod from his party. Sorry people, it's not Mitt. Even if he was my governor and in my friend's parents Ward.
Post a Comment