Saturday, November 24, 2007

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy!

We went on our annual fish hatchery expedition with Beebe & Con and Pay, Mary & kids. It was similar to last year's trip, so I won't blog about the details again. But here are some pictures.
Con & his mama, feeding the fishies.

Edie could not be bothered with feeding the fish when there were birds around to scare away.

The fish ladder was awesome, as always. Here we are "ooo"ing and "ahh"ing over the huge, huge salmon that were waiting at the bottom.

If you want to come and visit, we'll take you there. It's lots of fun. (hint, hint!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Edie's hair is so long! Wow.

karin said...

When did you go? Beebe has been gone.
Is Edie's hair curled?

I would love to visit but my back and my kids don't make it an enjoyable trip. I think before May I can make it but I am totally excited about you coming here!

Ann said...

K- it was a couple weeks ago, but I just got the pictures off the camera today. And Edie's hair isn't curled, it just goes like that. Beautiful, huh?

Anonymous said...

I thought I left a comment, goes to show you my memory is not very reliable these days. What I meant to say is much I like fish ladders and hatcheries. They are really fun.