Friday, November 16, 2007

Kids Photo Wall

I've been planning to do this for a while now. Then Ali posted a How To a couple months ago explaining everything I needed to know to get it done. I considered it a sign that I needed to proceed. It's still taken this long.

It's the wall right outside my bedroom door, where the baby pictures used to be.

I think I like it. I'm going to have to stare at it for a few days before I know for sure. Maybe something will get moved around.

Thanks Ali, for giving me a little push on this project!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Like the picture of the kids at the beach in the upper right!

Tracey said...

I love it Ann! What great pics of the kids:)

karin said...

I really like it. It really makes me want my photos from storage. I only have a few framed photos up right now and I miss all my photos.

I LOVE the framed saying, perfect with the photos of your kids.

I need to come and see this wall (and the finished fireplace and new floors) but I am 'trying' to save so I can get my stuff *and hopefully be able to fly round-trip*

Anonymous said...

Good job Ann! This looks great and if you are happy with it, that is really all that matters. I especially like the visual shape you created with all the photos.

Anonymous said...

PS - I am really proud of you!

Unknown said...

I love it! I still haven't developed my wedding photos, so something like this for me is still a ways off . . .