These are great pictures! Malaysia looks awesome, I will have to add it to my list of places I would like to visit. I'm glad Pie made it home okay and life is getting back to normal for you (hopefully!)
I am anxiously awaiting the stories behind these photos and I agree with Ali that his sister does look like him. I never even thought about going to Malaysia but these photos are so exotic, I would like to go. When are the sisters going somewhere?
7 comments:
These are great pictures! Malaysia looks awesome, I will have to add it to my list of places I would like to visit. I'm glad Pie made it home okay and life is getting back to normal for you (hopefully!)
I am wicked jealous. Am I mistaken, or does the younger woman look a little like Pie?
I am anxiously awaiting the stories behind these photos and I agree with Ali that his sister does look like him. I never even thought about going to Malaysia but these photos are so exotic, I would like to go. When are the sisters going somewhere?
They have the same eyebrows, eyes and nose. What are the blue and yellow stickers they are wearing for?
That was and this is Elizabeth.
The sisters are going to North Carolina to visit Emily. I can't believe you haven't heard.
For reals???? When are y'all coming? We have plenty of extra bedrooms between our three houses. WOOHOO!!!
Post a Comment