Pie comes home tonight! YAY!
He's been gone for 10 days to Malaysia to visit his family. It's hard for Iranians to come to America these days, and I won't let Pie go to Iran, so every couple years, they pick a place in the world and meet up. Last time it was Switzerland. I went then and it was quite fun. This time, with a new baby, I stayed home.
I haven't talked to him, just a few short emails, but I guess he's had a great time. He even thought about extending his trip by a couple of days to add Singapore to the list of cities he visited, but he had trouble changing his plane ticket so he's returning on schedule.
He took the camera and promised lots of pictures. I'll post some in a few days.
5 comments:
Hooray!! 10 days without your hubby is HARD.
Here's hoping you get a babysitter this weekend and can have a few hours alone to talk!
Yay! Welcome back, Pie!
On a very selfish note, I hope his family brought him a ton of beautiful rugs that just don't go with your home decor and you end up passing them on to me. It could happen!
I bet you're very excited. Yeah! The Dad is back. Won't Edie and the boys be glad.
I'm sure it was a lovely reunion.
On a selfish note, I wish that you had decided to come and spend a few days with us. But what am I saying, I am afraid to do things by myself too far from home with just 2 KIDS!
I can't wait until Thursday!
*I thought I had already posted a comment, I am losing my mind*
Post a Comment