Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My haircut

OK, OK, OK. Both Karin and Katie have shown the world their short hair. I guess it's my turn. I've been putting it off because I'm not a big fan of my looks during the 3rd trimester. So I'm swallowing my pride--just a bit, did you notice how drastically I croppped the picture?! It's much shorter than my sisters', and it's even shorter in the back, it's an "A line" cut.

Someone should bug Matt about putting up a picture with his short hair. Or is he growing it out again already?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, pretty! Can we see it from the back, too?

karin said...

YEA! I LOVE IT! I would love to have my hair look like that but it was hard enough for me to cut of the amount that I did (and my husband my divorce me because he LOVES long hair). Your face isn't puffy, what are you talking about not looking good? You look great, I wish you hadn't cropped the picture so much.

Anonymous said...

That cut looks FAB on you Ann! Also, you don't look bloaty at all, which is really impressive considering your body has done this already three times.

Heather said...

you look darling as ever! If that is puffy, you must look emaciated when not pregnant...really you look great!

Tracey said...

Love your hair Ann! You should have included your cute pregnant belly too:)