Monday, January 28, 2008

Vacation Pictures

Beebe delivered my camera home safe and sound last week. I'm so glad to be reunited, pictures are the way I remember things now that my memory has disappeared. I had almost forgotten about all the fun we had during our week in SoCal a few weeks ago.

New Year's Eve. Banging pots and pans at midnight while trying not to blow away.



At Griffith's Observatory. Among the other interesting things I learned there that day, Mr. Griffith's first name was Griffith. No joke.




The Discovery Children's Museum. I didn't take pictures of the little kids, or Karin or Beebe, but we all went together. I just trailed the big boys, so that's who I got pictures of.







And finally, because we joked that I would put it up on the blog, here's the picture of Mom being silly at dinner:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a giant burrito?

karin said...

That is a giant burrito and Mom had just commented right before her burrito was placed in front of her that the kids' meals looked like the perfect size for her.

That was a fun day- I don't think I even brought my camera there and I was glad Bryan met us for dinner (the adult to child ratio was much better, even though the kids were so good from being so tired).

I am looking forward to more posts now that you are reunited with your camera.

Unknown said...

Yay! Welcome back to blogging! Was his last name also Griffith, then?

chunkymonkey said...

I have cute, cute photos of the little kids, including them climbing around on the big plastic pile of dinosaur poo. Remind me to get them to you.