Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm Home Without a Camera

Where, oh where is my camera??

I'm sad to say I'm separated from my favorite little piece of technology. It followed us on our vacation to Southern California- recorded fun things like New Year's Eve, the planetarium trip and the children's museum. The last picture I remember taking was of my mom and a GIANT burrito at a mexican restaurant. But I haven't seen it since and I'm distraught.

My guess is that it needed a little more of a vacation and is still at my parent's house. When it's fully rested and ready to begin recording my life full time again, I know it will come home.

4 comments:

karin said...

I remember you showed Dad the photo of Mom with the giant burrito. I am sure Mike is taking good care of your camera and making sure it does not feel neglected.
Beebe can bring it back to you after we use it at Disneyland.

Unknown said...

Dear Ann,
It isn't a cat. I am so sorry.
Love,
Emily

Anonymous said...

Look at you Em, all pet knowledgeable now. Ann, I hope your camera finds you with it's super duper homing device.

chunkymonkey said...

I have a picture of mom and the burrito and might post it before you, but it is on my little camera and it is easier to upload to Tyler's laptop, so I have to wait for him to get back from Reno then actually not be on the dumb thing, so you may beat me to it in a few weeks (like Tyler has anything to do with my infreaquent posting).