Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!

What a fun day! I hope your Christmas was filled with as much excitement as ours was. We got up early to the sweet sounds of the boys wispering, trying to not wake us up while checking out what Santa left. We managed to spread out gift opening to make it last a while. That's unusual. I seem to remember past Christmases tearing through the presents and by 7:30 we're ready to take a nap! When Christmas fell on a Sunday 2 years ago, we weren't late for 9am church...Anyway, back to today...

Dean with his cool Ben 10 Deluxe Omnitrix. I'm still not sure what it is, exactly. But he said that now he knows Santa is real because he asked for that and got it. :)

Evan likes dogs, balls and blocks. Santa knew that.

Drew is excited about his Cosmic Catch. I'm excited that Dean kept it a secret for about a month. I thought for sure he was going to tell.

This is Edie, no, excuse me, Ledwina, modeling her present Blue made-- a lion costume!

And this little bit of video was requested by a few of you.
Enjoy. I know we did.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott thinks that Wii is actually for Pie. Are you guys the only ones that didn't make it to SB? Did you see Santa made a special stop to our house? Merry Christmas!!

karin said...

I am so glad you posted- we were talking last night about how we wanted to be a fly on the wall at your place this morning.

Ledwina is too cute! Evan is the happiest one and a bit I have seen in a while. We wanted Drew to focus more on what Dean was opening but then we realized that he was opening something too.

We are so excited to see you in a week. Matt wanted the boys to bring the Wii when you come.

Ann said...

Ali- Scott is pretty smart. Yes, we're the only ones that stayed home, but we'll get to Berdo next week.

Karin- They want to bring it, I don't. We'll see who wins.

Karen B said...

I wholly hope that Leah is 1/10th of what Edie is. That kid is still who I want to be when i grow up.

Unknown said...

Where did she get the name Ledwina from? And I can't believe you got a Wii - AJ will be jealous. I also can't believe that Karin got her boys individual DVD players for her boys, since big A was most excited about a Pez dispenser, but then I realized it was more for Karin's sanity.
We missed you so much at home!