Edie now has proof that she is big: her Big Girl Bed. It's just a mattress on the floor, but she is in love with it. She sleeps in it for naps and at night with no trouble so far. We'll get the actual bed part when we're sure she won't roll out and crash her first night off the ground.

I just wish this next picture wasn't blurry, it captures the Big Sister attitude very well. Cool shades, cool shoes, cool ride. And what the picture doesn't show is that just minutes after it was taken, Dean was begging her for a turn and she ran him over.
And if she's not quite big enough, she finds a way. Pie calls this stool Edie's "tool of mischief". That's Drew's new CD player she's trying to figure out. I won't tell Drew if you won't.

6 comments:
Being the big sister is serious business. I take it very seriously, even when Phil and Emily give me and Beebe crap about it.
When Jack was born, Christopher was the exact opposite. If you called him big he was very quick to correct you and let you know that he was the little brother and Jack was the baby brother.
He is over it know but it took a good nine months.
Edie is very cute!
Michelle in Nebraska
This is by far one of your BEST posts! I need more like these to make it okay that you don't live down the street. I will prepare KT before I show her so she doesn't cry again.
Are you guys holding Katie hostage down there or what?
That is fantastic. The shoes are the clincher for me in believing she's big now.
She is such a big girl: sleeping in a big bed, talking on the phone... although she thinks her new blanket is white. In the picture it looks blue. Is there another blanket?
So adorable, in a big girl way!
She is right! It is mostly white. I need to relearn my colors, or eat foods that improve my memory. Carrots? Broccoli? I hope its not peas.
Post a Comment