Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The last First Day of School

First, Evan had his first day of school last week. Then I had my first day of school on Monday. Now today, Wednesday, we had our last first day of school for the year.

Dean is in 5th grade this year and was assigned to the new teacher's class. He came home with a great first impression of her, so we can breathe easy.
Drew is now in 7th grade. Actually, I get a little sick if I think about it too long. I mean, he was just in kindergarten yesterday...wasn't he?...
And Edie is in 2nd grade. We know from experience she got an excellent teacher. She whispered in my ear as she came out of the classroom today, "It was awesome!"

4 comments:

Mike and Joanna Stewart said...

Looking good!

Heather said...

what, no picture of you on your first day?!

I can't believe Drew is in 7th grade either! Dang, they grow fast!

karin said...

I know! Drew is SO OLD! I'm hoping that when Adam is in 7th grade, I'll still feel like I'm 25. You still feel like you're 25 right?

I agree Heather, where is the Ann photo?

chunkymonkey said...

Um you should feel barely 20, right? Thats how I feel. Most days.