Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat Fun

I love the ward Halloween party. Every year it is just so fun. I love the food. (but I can only eat it if I know who made it. Anyone else like that?) I love that it is just-barely-controlled chaos. I love the kids in costumes. I love that the kids group themselves by costume, that the zombies run around together and the spidermans stick together, etc. This year I got a picture of the kids with their buddies.

Giants players Buster Posey and Brian Wilson

Harry Potters
Cowgirls
Vampires

2 comments:

chunkymonkey said...

You are too good. I only like the chaos in that I don't feel like I have to socialize, because I'm just trying to keep track of my wandering young ones.

Unknown said...

Also my favorite party of the year. I mean, what's better than a soup & chili cookoff followed by trunk or treating? And I don't need to know who made it, but if I'm completely full and somebody says try Sister Romney's soup, you know I'll fit it in somehow.