July 17, 2010 Aren't they gorgeous?? Pictures outside the temple. This is what we call Gracie Style: Bailamos! Evan and Baby Ben We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house a few more days and swam pretty much the whole time:
Karin- HaHaHa! I love that picture! And don't rub it in. :(
Heather- It's the dollar dance, a tradition at Mexican weddings. If you want to dance with the bride or groom, you have to pay and they use that money for their honeymoon.
Beebe- I have a lot of cute ones for you. I've been meaning to get them to you for a while...
4 comments:
Of course that photo of me had to be on here.
That wads fun time. When are you bringing the crew back? Sept 11th?
what a happy time for your family!!!
why does Mike have money pinned to him?
I don't have any of these--forgot my camera that week+. I'm so glad you got these. If you'd like to send them to me, I'd appreciate it.
Karin- HaHaHa! I love that picture! And don't rub it in. :(
Heather- It's the dollar dance, a tradition at Mexican weddings. If you want to dance with the bride or groom, you have to pay and they use that money for their honeymoon.
Beebe- I have a lot of cute ones for you. I've been meaning to get them to you for a while...
Post a Comment