There is a fun kid's snow park at Soda Springs. Tube lifts with lots of big tube runs for the bigger kids and smaller tubes that get pulled in a circle like a caroursel for the little ones. Plus tiny skis and snow boards for rent and a baby bunny hill (we'll try that next year) I forgot sunscreen though, and Evan came home with pink cheeks. Still, lots of fun!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Tubing
We tried to go to the snow one day during spring break, but there was a snow storm that day and we got turned around. We consoled our teary kids with an hour jumping at Sky Zone that day (very fun, we highly recommend it!) and promised that as soon as the weather cleared we would try the snow again. We finally made it back last weekend.
There is a fun kid's snow park at Soda Springs. Tube lifts with lots of big tube runs for the bigger kids and smaller tubes that get pulled in a circle like a caroursel for the little ones. Plus tiny skis and snow boards for rent and a baby bunny hill (we'll try that next year) I forgot sunscreen though, and Evan came home with pink cheeks. Still, lots of fun!



There is a fun kid's snow park at Soda Springs. Tube lifts with lots of big tube runs for the bigger kids and smaller tubes that get pulled in a circle like a caroursel for the little ones. Plus tiny skis and snow boards for rent and a baby bunny hill (we'll try that next year) I forgot sunscreen though, and Evan came home with pink cheeks. Still, lots of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks fun and I don't love being in snow. Evan really looks like he is having fun.
How fun! I remember loving that kind of stuff when I was a kid!
Fun! Evan does look like he's having the best day of his life.
We drove by a tubing hill near a ski resort on our way out of town on the 80 last week. Wanted to stop then. Want to go even more, now!
Post a Comment