Monday, February 08, 2010

Edie's first tooth is out!

She loves the fact that her brothers didn't lose any teeth until they were in first grade, but she lost hers in kindergarten! It was only loose for a few days, and I thought it would be a while before we needed a visit from the tooth fairy. But yesterday she just decided to do it and pulled it out all by herself. Lots of blood, but she wasn't fazed at all. That's my girl!

3 comments:

karin said...

Crazy. So many kids are loosing teeth on blogs lately. I don't think any of Adam's teeth are loose yet, now I want to check.

Congrats to Edie.

Oh are you coming for Jill and Katie's birthday weekend? Bryan is cooking and Grandma & Grandpa will be here and Saturday is some great talk for ladies. just saying it is going to be pretty fabulous.

..Kris Naven.. said...

SO cute!!! :)

chunkymonkey said...

Awesome!!!!