Lately it seems like every blog entry here is a list of things we've done in the last month or so. And today's is no exception. We're just so busy doing that there's no time for writing!
I could have titled this "Why We Love Our School" because all of our fun events recently have been through the school. We'll begin 2 weeks ago at the Jog-a-thon. It was a fund raiser to earn enough money to install new playground equipment and parents were encouraged to be there to cheer the joggers on. We did better than that. We jogged too! Actually, Edie and I jogged with the boys, Evan got a piggy-back ride.
I could have titled this "Why We Love Our School" because all of our fun events recently have been through the school. We'll begin 2 weeks ago at the Jog-a-thon. It was a fund raiser to earn enough money to install new playground equipment and parents were encouraged to be there to cheer the joggers on. We did better than that. We jogged too! Actually, Edie and I jogged with the boys, Evan got a piggy-back ride.
Next is the fun Mother's Day breakfast at preschool with Edie, Katherine and Evan. Edie is hiding behind Katherine.
After the breakfast we were invited to stay for Preschool Idol. One of the moms brought in a karaoke machine and the kids took turns singing on "stage". We heard everything from ABCs to Hannah Montana. Edie, of course, refused to participate (and really, I can't blame her!) until the very end when most everyone had left and only then with a few friends.
And finally, the Science Fair. Not really what I would call a fun school event, but it took up enough family time that it deserves a place here on the blog. Drew just informed me that he made it to the Top 10 Projects and was interviewed by the principal today, but he doesn't get to go on to the District Science Fair. Oh well.
4 comments:
That is a lot of fun things through the school. Why don't I live near you again?
Edie is too funny, hiding behind Katherine and waiting for everyone to leave before having a good time (she must be related to me).
A) Edie is SHY? Whatever for?
B) Does temperature affect bounciness?
Em- yes she's shy! If she talks to you, consider yourself special. And the frozen golf ball didn't bounce as high as the others. Keep that in mind next time you go golfing in winter.
Was Drew's teacher impressed with affect/effect knowledge that I am sure Drew shared after his project was complete?
Post a Comment