Monday, March 03, 2008

Just a Quick Trip

Beebe and I came back yesterday from a quick trip to San Bernardino. Without kids! Well, mostly. Evan came, but he's so easy compared to all of the crazies, that I count it as kid-free. When I asked Pie at the airport how his weekend was, he reported that everything was fine, but dealing with the ADHD (Drew), OCD (Edie) and Passive Agressive (Dean) all day, every day is exhausting. He had no idea. It's nice to be missed. BTW, none of those are official diagnoses. He's kidding. Kind of.

My weekend was great. Katie and Ryan went to the temple Friday, and lots of us were able to be there for that. And Katie's bridal shower was Saturday, that was fun. We also went and saw Karin & Bryan's house on Saturday and helped unpack a little. I hope she posts pictures of it. It's a great house.

Here are a couple pictures of Evan hanging at Ga and Papa's. The hat is Matt's.



Beebe entertained Evan on the airplane by taking pictures & video and showing him.

Cheese!

5 comments:

karin said...

It was so fun and helpful to have you and Beebe here this weekend. I think you forget how easy one kid is, especially one as easy-going as Evan. I hope next visit is as enjoyable for you.

Heather said...

LOVE that last picture- its great!!

Anonymous said...

The question is, is your dress done? I don't know if Emily started sewing hers. She at least cut it out.

Unknown said...

When I called to wish Dad a happy b-fax and he told me y'all were there I got insanely jealous.

Karen B said...

I hope I never reach the point where 1 kid seems like no kids. The one I got has a bad enough attitude for all your kids. Just ask AJ. Or maybe that's just next to H the happiest baby to ever live in the history of the world.