She loves it. Her room is just about done. I just need to make a window valence out of the bed skirt that came with the comforter. The boys' room is almost done, too. I'll take a picture of that new set-up when I get one more little project finished in there. Evan's room is nowhere near "done". I feel like furniture is just thrown in there. Nothing cute about it. I guess when he tells me he wants trains or puppy dogs or a sports bedroom, then I'll get to work on it.
10 comments:
Did you get that at Sam's? We saw that bed at Sam's and thought it would be perfect for Edie. Does she fall off the bed? She is too cute and the purse hanging is cute too.
Ooh, that's cute. If AJ hadn't just taken our camera to his scout camp-out, I would show you pictures of our rooms. I'm sure even Evan's would put them to shame.
Wait, is that a purse hanging on the wall?! Mighty grown-up for a 2yo!
Edie looks so non-plussed about the whole thing.
oh ann- so pretty!!! I love the "hutch" and the bed...is it a trundle? Do tell where did you find them????
The dresser/hutch thing was a hand-me-down. Pie helped someone move a few years ago and they gave it to him. Talk about the joys of service! We got the bed and trundle at jcpenney.com. I initially wanted a bead board head board to match the dresser, but the only ones we could find were at least double the price of this one. Oh well. I saw the Sam's club one, too, but we had already ordered this one.
How cute! I miss you guys so much! Cant wait to see you in Yosemite.
Cute room! I love the purple. I also love how ultra-feminine her room is, you are great at decorating!
I love how excited she is about her new big girl bed and how she shows it to me everyday, even when I tell her she showed it to me yesterday. And Evan's room is Conrad's favorite. He loves to look for the baby in the crib, turn on and off the fan, jump on the bed, dive off the bed, and draw on the chalkboard. Each time I have worried that he is playing in the potty, all quiet like, I rush around the corner and he is across the hall, in Evan's room
I love the new bedroom. I'll bet she loves to show everyone. The "kind sir" story was very scary. Does Edie have double locks now?? We love the blogs they are so fun for us to see the kids.
Post a Comment