Edie loves lotion. After her bath, she always insists on it. Here she decided to do a little extra moisturizing on her own (along with the carpet and wall in her bedroom!)
Edie found the box of hot chocolate packets in our pantry. I discovered her after she had taken a bite out of each one, leaving one on each stair, and sprinkled hot chocolate mix over her baby doll. On the positive side, the vacuum smelled nice and chocolatey when we were cleaning up!
I didn't take a picture of her with a purple permanent marker drawing on the kitchen table a couple of weeks ago. (I'm not a first-time mom- I know to keep the permanent markers out of reach. In my defense, I didn't know they weren't washable. Dean got them for his birthday in an art set.) The purple marks are slowly fading, which is nice.
I'll continue to take pictures of Edie being a toddler, so stay tuned for further updates.
6 comments:
I miss her so much! I think these photos capture the true Edie. As soon as I figure out how to post video clips I will let you know so you can post one of her doing her funny voice.
I've seen her do these things, and yet they still make me laugh. Man, what a fun and mischevious child you have.
Oh she is so cute! what on earth is she wearing on her neck?
At least I have a few more months (6) to brace myself for when Eloise turns two!
hlh- It's from Dean's knight's costume from last Halloween. Edie calls it her SuperMan cape. We try to get her to say "SuperGirl" or "SuperWoman" or even "SuperBaby", but she refuses. She is SuperMAN!
I'm giggling like crazy. Those are awesome. And none of it is completely destructive and bad - I can see the logic in her antics. I have dry skin and I like chocolate, too. She does look a little "caught red-handed" in the pictures, though.
Phil and I are big fans of this incident. Go Edie! (Yes we are evil Aunties to Derek -- Emily hates it).
Post a Comment